Marcellin College welcomes enrolment enquiries from International Students. Please complete the enrolment process below or contact our International Student Officer:
Ms Tiffany O’Brien
Telephone: 09 625 6509 ext 704
THE ENROLMENT PROCESS
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form (see attachment below). With your application you must provide the following documents:
- A copy of your latest school report. (An English translation must accompany the original copy).
- A copy of your passport details and any existing New Zealand visas that you hold.
- A letter of recommendation by the principal or teacher from your school.
- A small recent photograph.
2. Completed forms are to be returned to the International Officer
- by post P.O Box 24-126 Royal Oak, Auckland, New Zealand
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 0064-9-625-6509 ext 704
3. You will be notified of receipt of application, which will then be considered.
4. Should the application be successful, Marcellin College will provide a Provisional ‘Offer of Place’ letter and an invoice for school fees.
5. Upon payment of the invoice in full, a ‘Confirmed Offer of Place’ will be sent to you with a receipt. This will also confirm the duration of your studies.
6. Apply to the New Zealand Government Immigration Service for a student visa. For more information on applying for a visa go to immigration.govt.nz
7. Students will need to show they have a valid student visa and permit to study at Marcellin College, as well as proof of International student Health Insurance, before commencing classes at Marcellin College.
8. Read the Refund Policy